A winter wonderland
Ski-Arlberg is the largest contiguous ski area in Austria and one of the fifth largest in the world. During the international World Snow Awards, the Arlberg ski area was chosen to be Ski Resort of The Year.
Once you have entered the Arlberg ski area, there is no need to remove your skis: The other side of the Arlberg mountain – St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben – can be reached by cable car from Zürs (Flexenbahn), as well as the so-called powder snow paradise Warth-Schröcken (Auenfeldjet).
Arlberg facts and figures:
• 305 contiguous downhill kilometers
• More than 200 km of deep snow slopes
• 88 modern lifts and cable cars
• The Arlberg is the only Austrian region, where Heli-Skiing is possible.
The Ski Arlberg-Card gives access to the cable cars and lifts of all five Arlberg resorts (Lech, Zürs, St. Anton, St. Christoph, Stuben) and also to the cable cars and lifts in Warth-Schröcken as well as the Sonnenkopf (Klostertal).
Furthermore, the Arlberg offers a range of activities for visitors who don’t ski or snowboard. There are many other fun things to do in the snow. You will find:
• 27 km cross-country skiing trails
• more than 33 km of perfectly groomed winter hiking trails
• an illuminated natural toboggan run
• romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides
• an ice skating rink